Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Previsualization of the Master Shot

For the master shot project, I have been assigned the gaffer and grip position, so I am in charge of the lighting on this project. So far, our group has come to a conclusion that we will use the provided Bran and Park script as an interrogation sequence. I feel that this could be done very well. I believe that lighting could play a crucial role in the making of this project. We are hoping that our location will have a hanging light, and if this may be the case then I think that this available light source could look very well on screen. Right now I think that the tone of the project is important for figuring out the type of lighting that we want for this project, and I believe that we are going for a more serious with subtle or no humor tone. If this is the case I believe that hard lighting is important to highlight the physical state of the characters, particularly Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment