Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Previsualization Materials


Arguably one of the most important, crucial parts of filmmaking is the preproduction process. The previsualization materials such as the storyboards, overheads, and budget help tremendously. I will serve as the gaffer for this project, so I believe that the overheads have helped me envision the different ways that I could set up the lights and help me think and decide what would be the best setup for the master shot. I think it will help me tremendously when it comes to production day because it allows me to save time while we set up and I might have some time to play around with the lighting equipment to make sure everything will look okay. There is one concern that I had while creating the overheads for this project. I was concerned about how strong the hanging lamp light will be and how this may affect what kinds of lights should be used in each shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment