Monday, March 25, 2013

Master Shot Editing Experience


So far the editing experience for my project has been interesting. I am really happy with the product so far, and I think we have the tools to make this project a good one. When we were first discussing our project we had come to the conclusion that we were going to make this a black and white film and we have managed to stick with that idea all the way through the post-production process. I have been amazed by some of the effects that Final Cut Pro will lets us do. I do not want to give too much away, but I really like how we were able to manipulate our master shot to mimic a security camera look. I also enjoyed editing the match-on-action shot. For some reason, I just find it fascinating to create that illusion of movement. So far, I am very proud of our product and I cannot wait until we finalize our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment