Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sound Recording


This past week our group recorded sound for the third assignment. I think our group has recorded some really good sound and I had fun doing so. I really like our sound and cannot wait to edit it for the second part of the project. I did learn a lot from this task. For instance, I learned for the second time how important it really is to check the sound levels and the headphone levels. When I was recording one of my sounds I found that I had recorded it too low so I had to scrap that recording and I ended up recording an even better sound. This project has also encouraged me to become more aware of the sound that surrounds us throughout the day that we typically dismiss. I tried to record some of these sounds like drawers closing, the sounds of doors locking, and the sounds of doors shutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment