Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Next Semester


This semester has just gone by so quickly, and it is hard to believe that summer is just around the corner. A couple of weeks ago I signed up for classes that I want to take in the fall; however, I only was able to register for one of the five classes that I wanted to take (FST 330: Producing). Other classes that I signed up for include FST 317 (Writing About Film), FST 385 (Japanese Cinema), FST 363 (Producing UG Film Magazine). The class that I was really looking forward to next semester, before I got waitlisted, was Screenwriting I. I’ve been waitlisted for this class and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for openings until the fall. I also want to try to take some FST classes during the summer if possible. I am disappointed about the registration period not going as smooth as I had expected, but I feel like I got into some good classes and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment