Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Directing for Wild Card Project


So, for the Wild Card Project I have been assigned as the director. I am very excited for this opportunity and I believe we have the ability to make a great film. I am very excited because we found out recently that we will be able to shoot at the type of location that we had initially planned for (a hotel). We will be shooting on Thursday at the Baymont Hotel, and the owner has been gracious enough to let us shoot there for FREE! Last week, for the first rough cut, we recorded the majority of the dialogue and other sound effects. Because letting us shoot in the hotel for free is a huge favor, I know we will need to shoot everything on Thursday and get good coverage. I cannot wait until Thursday because I am excited to start filming at the Baymont Hotel located on South College Road.

2 comments:

  1. Very excited to see what you decided to do...image or no image?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very excited too! Right now we are planning on using image to accompany the sound. I do, however, want to take some time this summer and play around with this project and try to create a sound narrative with it.

      Delete