Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Have Learned About Myself As A Filmmaker


I am very thankful for taking FST 201 because it has afforded me an opportunity to get a closer look at the technical aspects of filmmaking and what is to come in the future. Coming into this class, I knew I wanted to eventually become a producer or work on casting, but this class has opened my eyes to another field of study: sound design. I have really enjoyed using the H4N this semester (1. Because it is easy to use and 2. Because it can pick up some really good sound). So, in addition to producing and casting I want to look into sound design as a possible field of study for me in the future. As for my learning about filmmaking in general, I have learned that it is very important to keep in mind of what each department requires for the project while working on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment